Total Pageviews

03 February 2015

Our Thriller's Dialogue

Best Served Cold (Dialogue)

Kyle - Hello? Anyone there?
Jake - Hey mate (Kyle jumps), glad you could come!
Kyle - Well I had to bring back your CD.
Jake - Nah keep it, I downloaded all the songs.
Kyle - Put it on your speakers, why not.
*Both make their way to the Living Room*
Kyle - How many boxes you got left to bring down?
Jake - This was the last from my room.
Kyle - Are there any boxes...
*Phone rings and Jake picks up the phone* 
Jake - Mate turn it down. (Kyle complies) Hello? Hey mum. *pause* Alright then, we can start doing that. How long will you be? *pause*OK then, bye. That was mum, she wants us to sort the boxes in the loft into light and heavy ones. She's coming back in 5 minutes with pizza.
Kyle - Sounds good. Where is the loft?
Jake - Upstairs
Kyle - Oh yeah, course.
*Jake takes a Stanley-knife and torch off table and follows Kyle, who also picked up a torch and some tape. Both make their way towards loft*
*Kyle makes his way into the loft with tape and calls out to Jake*
Kyle - Pass us a torch?
Jake - there's a light on your right
*lights come on. Jake makes his way into the loft, pockets the knife.
Kyle - Okay you sort the heavy ones that side and I'll do the same my side.
*Boys lift boxes over the other boxes. Jake finds mysterious box!, named 13.11.08, the date of his father's murder*
Kyle - Hey! what you got over there?
Jake - Not sure, looks like it hasn't been opened in years.
*Jake opens the box*
*Flashback audio while in camera slowly zooms in. We hear a gunshot and a younger Jake screaming*
*Kyle tries to get Jake's attention*
Kyle - Jake! Jake! Oi! (clicks fingers) What's all this?
Jake - This is about my father (gesturing towards newspaper), and this must've been his watch (turning over the watch)
*They hear the front door open then close* That's mum. *turns to hatch* We'll be out in a sec. *towards Kyle*. I wonder who actually killed my dad. We never found out
Kyle - Yeah but there's not much we can do is there. C'mon, we got pizza.
*Both make their way out the garage*
Jake - Kyle, I wanna find the man who killed my father, I can't get closure until I know there's been justice.


1 comment: